POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rendering Large Images : Rendering Large Images Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:31:11 EDT (-0400)
  Rendering Large Images
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 11 Nov 2000 13:58:44
Message: <3a0d96e4@news.povray.org>
I've been rendering at 2048*1536 and found that if I stop and resume it
later (ie all day, then turn it off at night, then continue the next day) a
visible line occurs from where the render starts again.  My 4 day render for
example has three visible lines, where it appers to get lighter; is there
anyway to stop this apart from leaving it rendering constantly?  This could
be a fault of Moray, but to be honest I'm suspecting its just something I'm
doing wrong with POV.  Thanks

Peter Cracknell (.com)